I live and work in Washington, DC and am mom to a five-year-old daughter. I enjoy writing both fiction and nonfiction, and as a novelist I'm represented by literary agent Kim Perel of Wendy Sherman Associates. Thanks for stopping by!
Goodreads Author Page
Dept of Perplexity
- RT @SorenNarnia: Man, I was on that pizza last night like Emily Dickinson on a hyphen. 1 week ago
- Aaaaaaggghhh my kale salad was incorrectly chopped! #firstworldproblems 1 week ago
- Major wardrobe malfunction in public today. Thanks a lot, static cling! 2 weeks ago
- Kind of funny that one of the French anti-gay-marriage activists' first name is "Frigide" (paragraph 16): thelocal.fr/page/view/clas… 3 weeks ago
- Just saw a man in a business suit with bright red socks peeking out from the bottom of his pant legs. My day has been made. 1 month ago